Thursday, March 30, 2017

Midterm Reflection

Looking back at how I've progressed since the start of this semester, I'm proud of my current skill level. I am able to communicate a lot more effectively and I am getting better at coming up with sentences on the spot. I've gone to Office Hours more this semester, which is great! And I'll be going even more frequently so that I can practice casual speech. As for practicing Japanese syntax/grammar, I feel that I could be doing a bit more. Some of the newer grammar structures are a bit confusing, so I need to better familiarize myself with them (Office Hours would also help here). Finally, I still haven't attended Japanese Language Table as of yet. But I'm trying to find a workaround in my schedule so that I can do this more often. All in all, I think that this half of the semester has gone well and I'm looking forward to the next half!

No comments:

Post a Comment