Monday, September 26, 2016

My goals for the course: 

1. Learn to eventually speak Japanese more fluidly 
    • Practice more often. Get more comfortable with the phrases I learn in class by going to office hours once a week. Go to the Japanese Language Table twice a month
2. Remember the kanji for each chapter
    • Practice writing out words I know using kanji. Make frequent use of 'kanji app' to practice learning each kanji along with the proper stroke order
3. Have a more natural sounding Japanese tone
    •  When watching anime try to take the time to shadow a small section. Listen to Japanese music while working

3 comments:

  1. こんいちは。What kind of anime do you like watching? I occasionally watch, but I could use some recommendations! I hope you're feeling more comfortable with hiragana. じゃまた。

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of using the blank character charts to practice! I think I may also do that with katakana! I also like playing Japanese music as background music for work ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. こんにちは。ひらがなや、はつおんはむずかしいですよね。べんきょうがんばってください!

    ReplyDelete